Google Maps on WebCatalog
Google Maps on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at maps.google.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Google Maps as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Google Maps and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Menubar - Access Google Maps anytime and anywhere.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Google Maps.
- In the search results, look for Google Maps and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.