Google Photos on WebCatalog
Google Photos on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at photos.google.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Google Photos as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Google Photos and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Google Photos.
- In the search results, look for Google Photos and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.