Microsoft Excel on WebCatalog
Microsoft Excel on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at office.live.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Microsoft Excel as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Microsoft Excel and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Menubar - Access Microsoft Excel anytime and anywhere.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Microsoft Excel.
- In the search results, look for Microsoft Excel and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.