Microsoft OneNote on WebCatalog
Microsoft OneNote on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at onenote.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Microsoft OneNote as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Microsoft OneNote and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Menubar - Access Microsoft OneNote anytime and anywhere.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Microsoft OneNote.
- In the search results, look for Microsoft OneNote and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.