Microsoft Outlook on WebCatalog
Microsoft Outlook on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at outlook.live.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Microsoft Outlook as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Microsoft Outlook and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Menubar - Access Microsoft Outlook anytime and anywhere.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Microsoft Outlook.
- In the search results, look for Microsoft Outlook and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.