Microsoft Translator on WebCatalog
Microsoft Translator on WebCatalog offers the same experience (including the user interface and features) you love at bing.com while adding many useful features to help you work more productively and protect your privacy.
- AppView - Run Microsoft Translator as a real Mac app with a seperate, distraction-free window.
- Privacy - Isolate Microsoft Translator and protect you from cross-website tracking.
- Workspaces - Switch between multiple accounts/projects.
- Customization - Customize everything to suite your taste.
How to Install
- Download and install WebCatalog.
- Open WebCatalog.
- In the 🏠 Home page, use the search box to look for Microsoft Translator.
- In the search results, look for Microsoft Translator and click Install.
- Click Open to launch the app.